- Supports SD/ microSD UHS-II cards
- Simultaneously transfer files from SD and microSD slots to computer
- Perfect for high-speed on-the-go file transfer
- Backwards compatible with SD and microSD UHS-I cards (up to 170MB/s) 1
- Compatible with USB 3.1 and 2.0 ports
Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory solutions, today announced the Lexar® Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader. Designed for quick multi-card photo and video transfers, this card is a must have for those looking to save time with concurrent and card-to-card file transfers.
The Lexar Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader works with SD and microSD cards, while leveraging USB 3.1 technology to deliver high-speed file transfers from card to computer. With speeds of up to 312MB/s (reads up to 5 times faster than USB 2.0) 1, you can significantly improve your workflow and maximize your bandwidth.
The Lexar Multi-Card 2-in-1 USB 3.1 Reader is available this month at an MSRP of $19.99 USD.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. For more information visit www.lexar.com
Read the original article The Societies of Photographers | International Photography Organisation